The Main Building Board Room with separate kitchen and toilet facilities is available for a range of meetings, seminars, training sessions and other activities and incorporates a lift for easy access. The Board Room is very popular and can accommodate up to 50 people, for larger events The County Lounge can be used as an alternative.
The Clubhouse across the road on Mannings Lane can also be hired for weekday daytime courses and meetings and has the same facilities as the Board Room.
Our Synthetics & Grass pitches and all in door sporting facilities can also be hired on request for one off corporate events, we also have experienced staff on hand to help host any larger events. Bar Meals available in the Clubhouse & Trophy Room and catering is available on request for Sporting events. Ample parking is available at both sites.
*Onsite Catering Available* Call Caroline or Lucy: 01244 318167
PLEASE NOTE: We require a minimum of 7 days notice if you wish to cancel your catering order or you may be charged the full amount.
Meeting Room @ The Clubhouse
· Room can seat approx. 70 people.
· Modern screen, flip chart stand, wipe board, T.V & Video – Internet & Media Projector
· Kitchen facilities include water heater, fridge, microwave, crockery and cutlery
· Lift available and Male/Female/Disabled Toilets
The County Lounge
· Room can seat approx. 80 people.
· Overhead Projector & Screen and Flip Chart Stand
· Kitchen with oven, fridge, microwave, water heater
· Bar facilities if requested
The Trophy Room
|Half Day||£50||· Smaller room can seat approx 50 people.|
NOTE: Costs do not include provision for Teas/Coffee/Refreshments etc. You will need to order this directly in writing with either the Club or use your own preferred external caterers and ensure that all food/ equipment is removed at the end of meeting.