SATURDAY 27th JANUARY 2018 - FITNESS OPEN DAY
Come along and TRY FOR FREE!
- 10-11am = PiYo - combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility advantages of yoga. And, we crank up the speed to deliver a true fat-burning, low-impact workout that leaves your body looking long, lean, and incredibly defined.
- 11-11.30am = Tabata - Tabata interval training is one of the most effective types of high intensity interval training. Through a variety of simple, yet intense exercises, each class will blast the calories and provide noticeable results in a short amount of time.
- 11.30am-12.15pm = Boxercise - is an exercise class based on the training concepts boxers use to keep fit. Classes can take a variety of formats but a typical one may involve shadow-boxing, skipping, hitting pads, kicking punchbags, press-ups, shuttle-runs and sit-ups.
- 2-3pm = Les Mills Body Combat - None contact - This interval training program is fiercely energetic and is inspired by mixed martial arts! Body Combat draws from karate, kung fu, boxing, taekwondo and muay thai to name a few. Supported by driving music, you will strike, punch, kick and kata your way through a lot of calories to superior cardio fitness.
- 3-3.45pm = Clubbercise - is a fresh new dance fitness class with easy-to-follow routines taught in a nightclub atmosphere with rave glow sticks, lasers & disco lights. If you like the idea of a workout that feels more like a night out on the town you’ll love Clubbercise. Part aerobic, part dance it’s taught in a darkened room with disco lighting set to a soundtrack of uplifting club anthems. You’ll hear anything from 90’s classics like N-Trance, Set You Free to the very latest track from David Guetta.
- 10am-4pm = Squash Coaching
We also have challenges taking place throughout the day with great prizes on offer:-
- Row your way to 500m the fastest and win a fabulous PT session for FREE.
- Plank for the longest and win a fabulous PT session for FREE.
- Have a go at either of our challenges and we will give you a water bottle for FREE
and................. why not try our new supplement tasters for FREE with some advice on them if you need it?
We have some new and great value fitness memberships available.
The Cheshire - where affordable and great value is at it's best.
For more information call our reception team now.