HOW WAS THE FITNESS OPEN DAY?
What a fully loaded open day we had @ The Cheshire on 27th January. Aswell as lots of FREE classes to try (Piyo, Tabata, Les Mills Body Combat, Clubbercise and much more) we also had a plank and rowing challenge AND fantastic membership offers available.
In brief, here are some images of the day (more on our facebook page soon):-
NEW CLASSES @ THE CHESHIRE
Ever wondered what PiYo or Tabata are? Well wonder no more, here is a brief description of our new classes:-
- PiYo - combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility advantages of yoga. And, we crank up the speed to deliver a true fat-burning, low-impact workout that leaves your body looking long, lean, and incredibly defined.
- Tabata - Tabata interval training is one of the most effective types of high intensity interval training. Through a variety of simple, yet intense exercises, each class will blast the calories and provide noticeable results in a short amount of time.
- Boxercise - is an exercise class based on the training concepts boxers use to keep fit. Classes can take a variety of formats but a typical one may involve shadow-boxing, skipping, hitting pads, kicking punchbags, press-ups, shuttle-runs and sit-ups.
- Les Mills Body Combat - None contact - This interval training program is fiercely energetic and is inspired by mixed martial arts! Body Combat draws from karate, kung fu, boxing, taekwondo and muay thai to name a few. Supported by driving music, you will strike, punch, kick and kata your way through a lot of calories to superior cardio fitness.
- Clubbercise - is a fresh new dance fitness class with easy-to-follow routines taught in a nightclub atmosphere with rave glow sticks, lasers & disco lights. If you like the idea of a workout that feels more like a night out on the town you’ll love Clubbercise. Part aerobic, part dance it’s taught in a darkened room with disco lighting set to a soundtrack of uplifting club anthems. You’ll hear anything from 90’s classics like N-Trance, Set You Free to the very latest track from David Guetta.
INTERESTED IN SUPPLEMENTS?
Why not try our new supplements range as we have a fully stocked vending machine on site easily located at reception.
The Club’s air-conditioned Fitness Suite located in the main building on Plas Newton Lane is fully equipped with both C.V. and Resistance equipment. Our club offers a welcoming environment where everyone, at every level of fitness, can feel comfortable. Our friendly staff are always on hand to provide new member inductions or on-going fitness advice when needed.The Cheshire is on an exciting journey with its fitness brand and coming soon we have lots of additions, and exciting developments that will continue to make our fitness offering the best value for money in the area!
Andrew Chandler (Deputy Club Manager)
We have a wide range of equipment suitable for all types of work out:
- 4 Treadmills
- 2 Crosstrainers
- 1 stepper
- 1 concept 2 rower
- 2 upright bikes
- 1 recombinant cycle
- Smith machine
- Chest press
- Leg curl
- Leg extension
- Shoulder press
- Assisted dip machine
- Leg press
Don’t forget you can access our fitness suite and group fitness classes as many times as you wish with our all inclusive monthly membership. Membership prices start from £15.00 (Concession DD) per month!!!
Group Fitness Classes
- Indoor Cycling 9:30am-10:15am
- PiYo 10.30-11.30am
- Zumba 5-5:45pm
- Kettlebell HiiT 6-7pm
- Boogie Bounce* 7:15-8pm
- Body Combat 8-9pm
- Indoor Cycling 8:15-9pm
*£5 per person
- Kettlebells 6.45-7.15am
- Junior Circuit Training 3.30-4pm
- Hour of Power 6-7pm
- Clubbercise 7-7.45pm
- Metafit 7-7.30pm
- Core 8-8.30pm
- Indoor Cycling 8-8.45pm
- Indoor Cycling 9.30-10:15am
- Boogie Bounce* 9.30-10.15am
- Yoga 10:30-11:30am
- Circuit Training 6-7pm
- Advanced Indoor Cycling 6-7pm
- Spiralates 7:15-8pm
- Body Combat 8-9pm
*£5 per person
- Pilates 10-11am
- Silver's Keep Fit 1.30-2.30pm
- Junior Box Fit 3.30-4pm
- Pilates 6-7pm
- Box Fit 7-7.30pm
- Indoor Cycling 7:15-8pm
- Tabata 7.30-8pm
- Boogie Bounce* 8:15-9pm
*£5 per person
- Metafit 6.45-7.15am
- Zumba 9.30-10.15am
- Tabata 12.15-12.45pm
- Junior Indoor Cycling 3.45-4.30pm
- LBT 5.15-6pm
- Clubbercise 6-6.45pm
- Indoor Cycling 9.30-10.15am
- Zumba Blast (Monthly) 12-2pm - Check dates at reception or via Chester Boot Camp
We are currently offering the following Fitness Membership at The Cheshire.
- Annual DD (per Month) £22.50
- Annual Junior DD (per Month) £12.50
- Month to Month (per month) £30
- Students Month to Month (per Month) £15
Unlimited use of the Fitness Suite and Group Fitness Classes.
Single Corporate Membership
- Annual DD (per month) £20.00
If you are an active member of any of our ‘home based clubs’ then this provides you with unlimited use of the Fitness Suite and Group Fitness. Please ask staff for further details.
- Annual DD (per month) £15.00
- Month to Month £20
If you are aged 14-17yrs or over 60yrs then this provides you with unlimited use of the Fitness Suite and Group Fitness Classes.
Single 1 Year Membership £220 one off payment!
Want to try us out first? Unlike many other fitness establishments we still offer a Pay As You Go option with no membership required where you can attend a Fitness Suite session or try out one of our classes as many times as you like starting from £4.50 per session.
All new members are required to have an induction with one of our friendly instructors.
Looking for 1 to 1 training? We now offer Personal Training @ The Cheshire. There are many choices for PT and prices start from £30 per session. Contact us now to book your session with Ethan.